- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Third-parties and Opt-Out
Third-parties may display interest-based advertising to you in applications or websites, based on your use of applications or websites over time and across non-affiliated apps.
Such third-parties may combine and use information from websites or applications on your current browser or device with information from your other browsers or devices for advertising purposes. To opt-out of such interest-based advertising and/or cross-device targeting, please use the methods provided below for opting out on each of your browsers and on each of your devices:
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) – http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Digital Advertising Alliance Canada (DAAC) – http://youradchoices.ca/choices
Digital Advertising Alliance EU (EDAA) – http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Please note that opting out of interest-based advertising and cross-device targeting does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the third-party from which you have opted out of receiving interest-based advertising or cross-device targeting by using the methods provided above will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns on a particular web browser or device.